Saturday, April 7, 2012

scrap therapy

going through my little scrap bin is very therapeutic. plus look at the treasure i found :) it ended up in the wrong bin. a bigger scrap. this scrap bin should have pieces no bigger that 2 1/2". can you tell i learned to quilt from amanda? i LOVE scraps. she has passed that on. :) i have found some pieces that weren't even usable either. i guess i just couldn't get rid of it at the time :)
i just finished this quilt top for a gal at work who is going to have a baby. it's a girl but i though the blue and green and some brown made for a fun twist so as not to be ALL pink. :) not everyone love pink i know. :) hope you have a blessed easter!!!

1 comment:

  1. It's appropriate time to make a few plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy.
    I have learn this put up and if I may just I want to counsel you
    some interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
    I want to learn even more issues approximately it!


    Feel free to surf to my web-site fastest Way to lose weight

    ReplyDelete